Obviously there has either been a whole lot going on around here, or very little. The blog has gone over a month without attention. The boys have had birthdays, and there have been some fun days, and not so fun days in there as well. I'll definitely post the birthdays pictures soon. Who makes this 'tagging' stuff up? Not to mention, no one really cares about what is happening in my tiny, insignificant life. To satisfy my beloved sister though, however delayed this may be, here it is.
A list of fives
10 years ago I...
1. Was finished with my first year of motherhood.
2. Weighed significantly less!
3. Went to homemaking meeting and was actually EXCITED about making the crafts.
4. Lived in an 1100 square foot trailer in Hobbs, and it was wonderful.
5. Was the only one in my family married, or with children.
Things I'm really into right now...
1. Reading- like always, everything in sight. Twilight, The Hunger Games, and biographies of Mary Queen of Scots.
2. Music- like always! Muse, Erasure (old habits die hard), Michael Buble, Sara Bareilles, and (ugh) thanks to my children, a healthy dose of Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers.
3. Running- now lift your bottom jaw back up into position, I'm what they call a Clydesdale!
4. Making things- Christmas gifts and little surprises for later!
5. Reading body language. Don't laugh, it's science! Plus I spot when my kids are lying or plotting from a mile away.
Things I would do if I were a millionaire...
Now this list is definitely pointless because Tod would be standing guard over the stash like a junkyard dog! But if I had my say,
1. Pay off our house.
2 Pay someone to fix all the little crappy things that are wrong with our house.
3. Take my kids to Disneyland.
4. Travel all over the world, especially Scotland, Germany and the exotic eastern coast of America.
5.Walk around in a crowded place, look for the most bedraggled mother I could find and give her a little relief- a gift certificate for a spa day, or maybe just a little cash.
Five places I have lived...
1. Las Cruces, NM
2. Mountain Home, ID
3. Las Cruces...again
4. Hobbs, NM
5. Midland, TX
Five places I have worked...
1. Las Cruces Orthopedic Associates- archival
2. Las Cruces Orthopedic Associates- insurance claims and collections
3. Las Cruces Orthopedic Associates- reception
4. Las Cruces Orthopedic Associates- cashier and billing clerk (are you laughing yet? I was movin' on up!)
5. Lindner, Inc. - steadfast mother of five.
I tag... Danielle, Judy, Jae, Anna and Amy. Go ahead and answer! I'd love to learn your deep, dark secrets
10 Years Old
2 days ago