Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Where has the time gone?

With school starting at the end of August, all the stresses of life begin again. Emma started school, turned six and became a big girl seemingly overnight. Josh is loving second grade and new friends, and Aaron is learning to balance two schools, tennis, Webelos and friends as he begins the second decade of his life (gasp...!). Anna and Leah are quickly becoming the best of friends as they spend endless days together without Emma to function as activities director. Tod and I struggle to keep up with it all. Okay, there are a few minutes for distractions like Football, reading Twilight series, video games, church callings, bookclub, etc..........
We celebrated the birth of John and Shelly's daughter, Lucy on October 5th! She is beautiful of course, and we cant wait to see her in November! Baby fever............I'll have to live vicariously through them:)
We are anxiously anticipating Josh's baptism on the 20th and the family we will see then. Of course you're ALL welcome- come on over!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hey Bucky!
I was disappointed that the music stopped when I got to the comments page! I was just thinking of you tonight and decided to check out your blog again! I also was obsessed with the Twilight series and recently had a kid get baptized. I have been keeping a blog as well (conniesowards.blogspot.com). I was inspired by all my friends' blogs I guess. Peer pressure. But its been a great way for me to kind of keep a journal. Love ya tons, glad your life is going so well!