Monday, February 9, 2009

Okay,it has been brought to my attention that it has been 5 weeks since I updated our blog, and with 5 kids there must be SOMETHING going on.
Honestly, no. Life has been fairly simple. So here is the list, for Anna's sake (I know you miss me so much you are dying for something to read)!
Went another round with strep and the Flu.
Tod stayed home for a week to get some things done around the house. Then he ended up staying home another week battling the above mentioned illnesses.
We went to Albuquerque for Christmas- that's right, Christmas. One month late.
Had our east wall re-stuccoed.
Had the kid's pictures taken.
I have become an ipod addict and discovered a new ailment for me to claim- ipod ear. For real, ipod ear.
Restarted book club (it was a blast, ladies! Thanks for the break!)
Bought Leah her "big girl bed"
Aaron graduated to a "real" scout shirt. He's way too big for his britches.
We watched the Pittsburg Steelers win the Super Bowl, to Tod's utter delight.
Tod bought 8 packages of Girl Scout cookies (I wonder who will eat all those!)
I got a haircut. (It has been a year)
Signed the boys up for baseball.
Learned how to curl the girl's hair with my flat iron.
My daffodils are blooming.
We are finally getting some new families in the ward. Slowly but surely!

Okay. It has become clear that I need to get busy. I don't have anything interesting to tell anyone! Perhaps a new hobby...any suggestions?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

and you think that isn't being busy? We should find something to work on together. I have all sorts of ideas.

Anonymous said...

I feel much better now that I have had my Lindner fix. Thank you. You are uber busy lady no wonder no time to blog.

Anna

Mel said...

Wow. A blog post and a text in the same day! I feel so special! By the way, you act like nothing's happened in 6 weeks....liar.