Monday, May 26, 2008

Dorks


Last night I was talking to my sister Elisa. She said she was so excited because the new Lego Indiana Jones game was coming out soon. She and her husband were really looking forward to it. I told her, funny coincidence that I had pre-ordered it in February.

You may not know this about me, but I have this funny little personality quirk. I can't sit and watch tv. I can't sit and do any single thing. I have to multi task even when I relax. I sit most nights with either the Nintendo DS or my laptop on my lap even when I eat or watch tv- sometimes all three a once. It drives Tod crazy.

I have a collection of games that impresses the boys' friends, but I feel a little silly admitting it. Don't worry, sometimes I read while I watch tv too!

I am such a dork. I wondered last night what other women I know do to relax. Do they have any silly, embarrassing pastimes? Let me know!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I am obsessed with home decorating shows. I am almost to the insane level of blogging. I find it very calming/relaxing to think of new things to post. I'm a dork, too.