Thursday, April 2, 2009

Charlie Brown and cilantro

Okay, I have nothing of particular interest to post today, unless you want to hear about Leah squirting all my moisturizer down the sink. So in lieu of real news or something profound I thought I would post something for Amy's benefit.


Today we had a going-away-lunch for a few sisters in the ward. Gotta love Rosa's under any circumstances! So I sat with Amy and her adorable little guy, Landon, who I lovingly refer to as Charlie Brown. He is the best little eater, it's too bad his mother won't give him guacamole or sopapillas- Rookie! But she did think it would be funny to let him try cilantro- this kid ate it up! Wow, some kids really will eat anything.



After we got home Leah asked if we could watch Twilight again. Yes, she asked, you assumed it was my idea didn't you? She looked so angry while she was watching that I thought I'd ask why. She told me she was being a vampire.


"I'm a killer, Bewwa" she told me, with her speech impediment, and made this face...

Apparently she is working on her tortured, brooding teenage vampire face. Unsettling isn't it?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

How was the lunch? Lol about the vampire. That is too funny!

amylynne said...

HAHAHA! That's an awesome picture of Landon! Who knew he liked cilantro! And that bella-face is just too good!

Missy said...

ya know, I smelled fresh cilantro for the first time at super mercado yesterday. No wonder so many recipes call for it! From now on, I'm using fresh! And super cute Landon and Leah pic.