Sunday, April 12, 2009

Every time it rains, it rains eggs from heaven...


One of these things does not belong...in our house that is. It seems funny in an ironic sort of way that we grabbed a large Easter egg for comparison. The one on the bottom, Easter egg. On top: stupid hail. Does hail have a purpose?
Anyway, as people around here know, we got hit with a pretty exciting thunderstorm last night. The rain was good, we needed it really bad. I actually thought It was going to break a window! I inspecated the damage this morning in daylight and discovered that our rain came at a price- it looks like someone rammed a shopping cart randomly into the hood and top of the cars, including my sister-in-law visiting from Albuquerque. Of course I know that's impossible, but no more reassuring. To all our friends with broken windshields, I'm so sorry!

2 comments:

Not Betty Crocker said...

So sorry about your damage. I hate hail...I agree with you, what purpose does it serve?

And yes, hook me up with your guy. We have 2 windeshields to replace although, James's wasn't quite as bad as mine.

Y'all have a happy Easter!

Lila

The Lindners said...

The guy that repaired our was Chris Wolf at Safelite AutoGlass. I think you can reach him on is mobile at 432-924-0010. He told us he could replace it for well under the estimated amount (sorry I don't remember exact numbers). I hope this helps anyone who needs it.