Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our scary clan- ready for trunk-or-treat. Emma as Sleeping Beauty, Josh as Prince Caspian, Anna as Snow White, Aaron as Ben 10, and Leah as Cinderella.

















I love trunk-or-treat. It is a parent's dream come true. All the candy the kids think they need, and the limited space to keep us comfortable. Except for the fully grown women using their purses as trick-or-treat bags...what is that? And not to mention, I refuse to give candy to anyone who is taller than me! My favorite part of the night by far was Leah's impromptu 'candy corn dance' which I will share...Warning! This video may not be appropriate for all viewers, and no, I didn't teach her that!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

LOVE it!

Judy said...

Ok, I like the Candy Corn dance and i think you did teach her that! hee hee

Catherine said...

My kids would agree that candy corns are worth dancing about!we stocked up at the Target end of season clearance, so they can dance about candy corns all year long! The costumes turned out great and the kids are super cute. Love ya sis!

Connie said...

Nice work Buck! Love hoe Halloween brings out the domestic goddesses in all of us as we break out the sewing machine for its yearly debut!